Invitation to the presentation of Web page “Safe Zone”
The Women’s Room invites you to the presentation of the website “Safe Zone” to be held on
February 22, 2012
HOTEL DUBROVNIK AT 11 AM
Website Safe Zone is intended for women who are victims of violence, as well as institutions and civil society organizations that work on this very important social issue. The main objectives are to assist women who are victims of any form of violence in finding help and support by including in one place all the necessary information on reporting violence, or for the decision to exit the violence, as well as to improve the exchange of information between the various bodies and institutions with civil society organizations.
Guests who will give a short address will be:
- mr. sc. Zrinka Vrabec Mojzeš, Office of the President of the Republic of Croatia
- Milanka Opačić, Minister of Social Policy and Youth
- mr. sc. Helena Štimac Radin, Office for Gender Equality of the Republic of Croatia
- Branka Žigante Živković, Judge of the High Misdemeanor Court
- mr. sc. Maja Mamula – Coordinator of the Women’s Room
This presentation is financially supported by the Ministry of Social Policy and Youth, and the City of Zagreb – Office for Social Welfare and People with Disabilities, which is a partner in the project.